Hawaii Stevedores Inc - Review in Other category from Los Angeles, California
Of thousands I spent in Whole Foods, Kailua, this so called mngr during Tuesday night hours, by the name Christine, was the ONLY rude and unprofessional, very overweight mammal that really needs training with customer service etiquette.I ask her a question regarding service dogs, as just about every employee in there for the past 3 yrs all love my golden retriever, only 3.7 yrs old, much cleaner than most people, especially Christine, who also has hygiene problems, definitely yeast and obesity that aggravates her moods, tries to impress her bosses by keeping employees later than usual according to employees that I talk to.
A female employee of which is only one of many, would say hi and pet my canine service animal, as I do let go of the leash, as employees in every establishment or 98% of businesses just LOVES to see a very nice, trained, and I don't want to over emphasize about her cleanliness but truly is cleaner than most PEOPLE, and innocent. Only because the gorls usually are gratful to touch her as it is therapeutic for these employees as well. Who likes dealing with people all shift? Only mammals like Christine.
Her tone of voice, her approach, her aggression at this situation which isn't a situation but needs to look superior in front of employees there. Yes, i did drop the leader only because an employee was loving her while I was at CASHIERS
paying for ITEMS totaling $150 plus. Not many people spend $100 4 of 7 days on avg. Maybe doesn't matter for mammals like her and whoever agrees with her.
They don't have ant good experience with animals, as over 27 yrs ago, I never appreciated animals. In Kailua, it's primarily a DOGS friendly city.
Maybe those grouchy ones just hates their jobs but forced to work.With her position, she likes to feel superior as out there in society, she's of no concern to anybody.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."